We are looking for an innovative individual capable of creating and managing practical systems to improve our efficiency and effectiveness. As our client concierge, the Office Manager must be a team player dedicated to serving clients with respect, compassion, and warmth.
The ideal Office Manager candidate works well autonomously while serving the needs of the team. As Mr. Stream’s first point of contact with both our customers and our cleaning technicians, the Officer Manager must be professional, adept at problem solving, dependable and attentive to the needs our clients and business partners.
The Office Manager fulfills the roles of receptionist / customer service representative, bookkeeper, and administrative lead to operations including but not limited to; scheduling service appointments with customers, dispatching technicians and administrative duties such as project tracking, payment collection, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year office administration or management in a professional office environment.
- Management of Customer and technician scheduling, including confirmations, follow-up correspondence, etc.
- Scheduling service calls with customers, dispatching technicians along with some administrative duties.
- Project management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle logistical challenges, and multi-task under pressure.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software programs: Quick Books, Calendar, Scheduling Software etc.
- Applicants must have a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
- Candidates are submitted to a criminal background check.
Email applications to email@example.com
Lior Moshe, owner